Passion flower seed oil is one of the best known sourced of omega 6 fatty acids, containing nearly 80% linoleic acid.
* Linoleic acid helps restore the barrier function and reduce scaling on the skin.
* Light and thin in consistency, protecting and nourishing without being too heavy – perfect for oily skin types, and non-clogging.
* Skin with acne has been found to have less linoleic acid than 'normal' skin types.
* The high level of essential fatty acids are known to recharge and replenish the skin.
* Vitamin C brightens skin.
* Anti-inflammatory – calming for problematic skin
* Vitamin A slows the breakdown of collagen, and normalises oil production – great for balancing oily skin.
* Vitamin A normalises the appearance of pigmentation & help prevent breakouts. It also promotes natural moisturising – leaving skin radiant and glowing.
When used in skincare, jasmine essential oil acts as an effective antibacterial, soothing dry skin and eczema and increasing cell turnover to lighten the appearance of scars. Treating skin imbalances holistically, jasmine balances hormone levels and works as a formidable stress-reducing therapy.
Sweet Almond oil
Vitamin E oil
Passion Flower oil
Dried roses and jasmine